Thursday 2 June 2011

Chocolate muffins, and chocolate and coffee loaf

I was running out of ingredients so yesterday I made choc chip muffins and today (because there was only one muffin left) I made choc and coffee loaf.


I don't normally make muffins as I am much more of a cupcake person but they went down well (especially with the kiddies) and my Mum said they were like 'ones from the shop' which I think/hope was more of a compliment that insult.


The chocolate and coffee loaf has very little coffee in it and uses brown sugar. It always goes down well and it is nice and simple to make. I did take pictures but I'm too tired to upload them now. Will be baking more tomorrow as I need to do some bits for my big girl's 3rd birthday party. I want to do a simple iced vanilla sponge plus pirate cupcakes and maybe a loaf. Plus a sugar-free chocolate cake for my diabetic father-in-law. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment